1494911042381.jpg


A South Carolina high school student died after ingesting a large amount of caffeine, the Richland County Coroner told WOLO.

Coroner Gary Watts said 16-year-old David Cripe had a Mountain Dew, a latte and an energy drink on April 26 before he collapsed at Spring Hill High School.

Watts said the final cause of death was due to a caffeine-induced cardiac event causing a probable arrhythmia.

At a press conference Monday, Cripe’s father said he hopes parents will talk to their kids about consuming energy drinks.

Click for more from Fox 8.



Source link

About the Author:

Leave a Reply


Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1797 bytes) in /home/conserv/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1842